Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Happening

Well, I'm nervous, I'm pessimistic, I'm sad, and worried all at the same time. Not a good combo. God, take this worry from my hands. My house is under contract. Right now we are in the 10 day option period, so it hasn't happened yet. If everything goes through, we close on June 9th. Next month we may have a new address. Sounds weird. Especially since I've had this one for the past 5 years. I will keep you updated on the progress, and last Friday's FFF will be posted soon. All for now.

1 comment:

  1. FFF is good and all, but you should blog about Sunday's dinner. Yum-o!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)