Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, May 9, 2010

5K Accomplished!

Well, I did it. Pretty proud of myself. I ran my very first 5K this weekend and now I can't wait for my next one. I'm also glad I got to run it with great people and for a great cause. The Jack Rabbit Run for Hope benefits Hope Pregnancy Center. I got to run my first 5K with my wonderful hubby, my bestest friend, her great sister (whom I feel like is one of the gang) and our combined 7 children ran the 5K (with jogging strollers). We came in at great time too considering the killer hills, the jogging strollers and getting stuck behind some walkers sometimes. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to run my first with these great people and thanks to Kasey for convincing me I could do it. Check out our great pics. All for now.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)