Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not a Good Mix!

It was a beautiful day here last Saturday so the Hubby and I decided to take the kiddos to the park for some kite flying. Little did we know that it was a bad idea. We spent about 15 minutes kite flying and the rest walking around the park while the kites lay in snarling messes by the van. In my kiddos defense, they were very cheap kites, but nothing prepared me for how hard I would laugh. While on our walk we even rescued a stranded crawfish. It had been washed up by the rains the night before. Hubby put him, kicking, back in the water. Check out the slideshow of our great day. All for now.


2 comments:

  1. Why didnt you find his friends and make it fun food Saturday?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)