Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ducks in a Row

Well, just finished buying the music curriculum for big man for next school year, Onto the rest of the curriculum on all my little post-its stuck to my computer desk. Yes, I am a post-its woman. They are everywhere I deem necessary. You laugh. My children are so much happier and things run more smoothly in this house because of my need to organize everything. The credit cards in my wallet are even organized in a certain order, but having said all of that; it's not about that. What is it? Life. This is not my life. Yes, everything is in order most of the time, but I'm not freakin' out when it is not. I love sittin' in the floor with my kids, reading books, making play doh animals, playing CandyLand, painting monsters, swinging on the swingset, playing ball, driving cars, building towers. I'm not gonna collapse if there are crumbs in the floor, I'll just sweep'm up. This is what IT is about. God gave me these little angels, not so that I could turn them into little show pieces, but fulfilled and Christ-centered adults. I love my kiddos and have to say, God has truly blessed me. All for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)