Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, March 8, 2010

I Made It!

Well, I made it to GA last Tuesday. It was a great trip except for the rain. I'm really really tired of rain. Luckily, since I have been here, it has been nothing but sunny days. I spent some time with the hubby's parents and let the kids have fun with them before heading off for my sister's to start cleaning and helping get ready for the baby. We didn't get to have FFF last week because my mom and I were crazy cleaning. My sis and her husband borrowed my van and went to Walmart to buy a load of stuff they needed for the house. Of course, at 10:00 they were still shopping so we went to bed. At 10:30 we got the call that she had went into labor at Walmart so we were headed to the hospital, kids and all. After a very exhausting night, Baby Girl Stoyanoff (real name not used for security purposes) was born at 7:15 a.m. on March 6, 2010. She weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz and was 19 3/4 inches. She is super adorable and has a head full of hair. I'll let you know when they come home. All for now.

2 comments:

  1. So excited to hear you are there but so sad that I am here. We missed each other by two days :( I'd love to chat and am even willing to drive a bit to see you although I'm trying to stay somewhat close to the hospital since it's only about 20 more days!!! Maybe you could send your number to my email and we could chat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, look at her!!!! She is adorable! :) Very jealous of the hair! Tell Pam her newborn has more hair than my 7 month old. Such a blessing, and I'm glad she's ok.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)