Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FOR SALE

Well, it's official. My house is on the market. There is a "For Sale" sign in my front yard. It feels extremely odd. There is actually a small part of me that wants to tear it down and say, 'Just Kidding'. My kiddos asked me this morning why there is a sign in the grass. After I told Big Man, he said, "They can't buy it today, I have to say bye to J." J is is best friend across the street. I tried to explain that we are not moving far away right now. I told them that we are moving somewhere else in town until the army decides where we are going. My kiddos are not really that excited about leaving their home and friends. I don't blame them. I'm not either. All for now.





3 comments:

  1. wait, what?? You're moving out? Or will you move only if someone buys it before you guys get orders?? I'm confused! Either way, we'll be praying for you guys- its a tough situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as someone buys it, where moving to an apartment in town. Prayers are appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids Hate change.Do you remember where you were at 5 or 6?were you more worried about leaving the place or the people associated with it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)