Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, March 13, 2010

FFF on break

Well, FFF(Fun Food Friday) is still postponed until I get back to TX. Just helping out with the new baby right now and trying to keep my kids as close to their schedule as possible. Poor Goose, got into something, yet again, that does not agree with his system so we're dealing with that as well. I feel like I haven't stopped since I got here and I'm starting to feel it. But as I told my hubby a couple of days ago, I'll sleep when I die. Baby Girl is so sweet and doing great except for one thing. The hospital here is horrible and let her get the worst diaper rash imaginable so now my sister is coating her in everything available to help her feel better and heal up the booty area. I'm headed out to the in-laws today and having a good time out there. I'm looking forward to the break from cooking. Well, I'll keep you posted. All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)