Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Upcoming Trip

Well, very soon, I will be taking a trip. It feels a little weird, but my wonderful hubby will not be going with me. One of my baby sisters is due with her very first baby on March 23. I'm so very excited for her and am very determined to be there for the birth. This will be very difficult since I have to drive 1100 miles without my hubby and with 3 kids. So far I've kept a lot of stuff from my little woman that I will be passing along. Since she is under a lot of stress right now with different things going on, she is very excited to be getting them. She has already moved into the "I'm tired of being pregnant already" stage to which I replied, "It's all worth it." Assuming everything goes as planned I will be leaving in the middle of March. This comes at such a difficult time since we are in the process of trying to sell our house. I hope to take lots of pics of my trip and let you know how crazy it was. All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)