Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teething Woman

Well, my little woman has reached a big milestone this week. She is now cruising on the furniture and getting into everything off the floor too now. The past couple of days she has been really fussy and I couldn't figure out what was going on with her. Of course she would get fussy this week. I'm trying to get some things done on the house before we put it on the market and my wonderful hubby is in the "field". So this morning, I'm holding my little woman and I'm getting frustrated because she is gritting her teeth (gets it honestly from daddy), when it hits me, "Wait a minute, she only has 2 teeth on the bottom. How is she gritting her teeth?" I reached in and we have a third tooth now, on the top. Now maybe we can get back to the bubbly, happy little woman. All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)