Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, February 26, 2010

Postponing FFF

Today was a hectic day. We are postponing Fun Food Friday to tomorrow night. Today my house was a disaster area, but at the end of it all, we spent way too much money and we now have a new air conditioning system in our house. Part of me wishes we would have done this earlier so that we could enjoy it more. My yard sale is tomorrow and I'm hoping to a) clean house and b) make a little money for my trip. Details on the trip coming later. Tune in tomorrow for Fun Food Friday. All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)