Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, February 15, 2010

Ahh Love.


Well, it's the end of Valentine's Day and I have to say it was a pretty good one this year. Just the fact that my husband was home makes it all worthwhile. We went out last night (without the boys which is an amazing thing for me) and did a little shopping and went out to eat. It was so much fun. Tonight to celebrate our love we decided to watch Fireproof. A few people joke that to see me cry would be a miracle, so watch this movie with me and it's a guarantee. Every time I watch it, I cry. We had a blast with the kiddos this year. My kiddos decided that they wanted to make heart cookies and deliver them to their friends. We had a blast. At the end of it all, there were sprinkles all over my kitchen, but it was so much fun. The important thing I think I want my kids to take away from all of this is what Love truly is. "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8. All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)