Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, January 22, 2010

On the Road Again.

Well, the impossible has happened. My wonderful husband came down on orders yesterday. Apparently the Army wants us to go Recruiting. This ought to be interesting. I have very mixed feelings about leaving my house. We've been in this house for almost 5 years. Our kids have had every birthday in this house. We have wonderful friends here. All I can think about is 'how are the kids going to feel about leaving.' The thing I want to remember the most is Jeremiah 29:11. I have to trust. As I have always said, "Lord, show me the path, and give me the courage to get on it." All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)