Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sleep is overrated and Girls are so different.

So, as I stated in the title, I'm declaring that sleep is overrated. My little woman, apparently thrown off kilter by the daddy coming home has decided that she doesn't like to sleep or take naps. It's apparently a waste of her time. On top of this sleeping dilemma, a couple of weeks ago she decided that food was overrated too. She only wants to nurse. Now, so far she has been exactly like the boys, she rocketed to 15 lbs by 4 mos and both of the boys then slowed down and didn't gain very much by 6 mos. I expected that from her as well. Now with the whole "I'm on strike from eating", I'm a little nervous that she won't gain any weight at all. My worst fear is that we will walk in that Dr.'s office and they will tell me she is still 15 lbs. This is still a good weight, especially for a girl, but she was 15 lbs at her last appointment. I'm just going to take it in strides and hope for the best and forget the rest, (he he he).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)