Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gray Hair Moment

Well, it looks like my big man is getting glasses. Over the past week, big man has had some visual disturbances that scared him and frankly scared us too. It happened 4 times on Monday, so first thing on Tuesday I called the Dr. and we were in by 10:30. They said, neurologically, he looked just fine and referred us to an ophthalmologist. His appt. was this morning and they said that there was nothing major to worry about, but that he was farsighted with an astigmatism. That's funny. My very first eye exam they looked at me and said, 'you are farsighted with an astigmatism'. We hope, as parents, that are children look like us, take on some of our personality, and some of our more attractive traits. We hope to pass on our morals and beliefs, but I manage to pass on my pathetic eyesight. Isn't that a hoot. I will post pics of the cuteness soon. All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)