Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, December 14, 2009

Ahhh traditions

It makes me a little sad to think about not going to see Nature in Lights if we ever leave central Texas. Every year since 2004, we have visited BLORA for the wonderful 5 miles of lights. This year was Ava's first year and probably the funniest year yet. All 3 children were asleep before we made it through. Good times. And as we do every year we take the wonderful family Christmas pic, which has slowly become just the children because it seems to be so much easier to just get them dressed and snap away. We actually several cute shots this year and had a blast doing it. Except for the fact that I had to use my point and shoot because I thought I broke my camera, they turned out pretty good. More blogs on our other traditions later. All for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)