Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome to blogging.

Well, here we go. Whether anybody actually cares what I have to say, I'm going to blog. As I said in my profile, this is my attempt to reconnect with family and friends far and wide, my attempt to inspire others to do maybe a little more than they thought they could(thanks to my best friend Kasey), my attempt to ease the thoughts and minds of other moms who think their child is the only one that could do such craziness, and my attempt to remember everything about this life and what God has given me so I can be thankful to Him each and every day. Feel free to tag along as I try to catalog the craziness that is the Frisk life. Whether it be what's going on with our family and the army or our homeschooling journey or just everyday life, I'll try to get the moments down. Don't expect too much though. Above all my children come first, so I will not be sitting at the computer for hours thinking of something inspiring, I will be living and enjoying my children. All for now.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)