Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, November 16, 2009

Out of the mouth or minds of babes

What is amazing to me is how honest our children can be. Today during our homeschooling for Bryson's art project I gave Bryson some magazines and told him we were going to make a collage of things we are thankful for. I asked him about some of the things that he is thankful for and then told him to look through the magazines. I left him alone to work and cut and paste while I worked with Gavin. When I came back, to my surprise, there was a small picture of a mommy and a daddy kissing a baby, a very large picture of some cookies, a very large picture of some chocolate and a large picture of a pumpkin pie. I guess we know what never leaves Bryson's mind. On another note, I have to say that I am very thankful for the fact that Gavin will find something to do while I'm working with Bryson. A couple of days ago during Bryson's reading and writing time I went to check on Gavin and found that he had built a small town out of blocks. You gotta love the imagination that went into it. I had to take a few shots. I have to say, God gave me great kids. All for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)