Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween

I don't know how I do it, but I always seem to fall behind on developing my photos. One of my greatest passions is photography and yes for all you old school haters, I have a FILM camera. My kids are always so disappointed when they can't view the pic as soon as it's taken. One day I will upgrade. I know my monetary limits and I refuse to go into debt for a new one. So, to try to catch up, here are some pics of the kids on Halloween. We had so much fun going trick or treating with friends. The sadness of this Halloween was that it is our last Halloween trick or treating with these particular friends. The army's cruel joke, but a life style we chose. I hope you enjoy the pics. All for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)