Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Going the distance

Well, my wonderful husband comes home in 2 days. During his time of absence, I decided to do some changes. One, I was determined to get rid of the baby weight from Ava and get back down to size. I have pushed myself more than I ever have. I have been doing P90X and loving it. I am currently on Week 7, and I am already seeing improvements. The other change is the kitchen. Why we get it in our heads to paint our kitchen with the husband gone and 3 children to take care of I will never know, but it is almost finished. I will take pictures of the completed project soon. I hope you all reading this have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I will, my hubby will be home. All for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)